Fast Rural Development Program
FRDP has well educated, experienced and committed members on its board. FRDP is known for its highly qualified, motivated and experienced staff, quality work, transparent systems and excellent perception among the communities, government and other relevant stakeholders at provincial, national and international level. FRDP has implemented a wide range of projects with its national and international partners including government in the fields as mentioned above. Some prominent partners are Sindh Education Foundation, UNICEF, FAO, IOM, Oxfam, Concern Worldwide, The Asia Foundation, Penny Appeal, Amir Khan Foundation and ActionAid.
The organization has up to the mark systems and policies which include Tally ERP Financial Software, Financial Policy, Admin & Logistic Policy, HR & Gender Policy, Internal & External Audit Systems and Complaint Response Mechanism. FRDP seeks the services of topmost auditors for its annual audit. FRDP believes in two-way monitoring system i.e. top to bottom and vice versa. FRDP has its well established and equipped Head Office in Hyderabad and a number of Field Offices in different districts.
Peaceful, socio-economically empowered and resilient society with ensured fundamental rights
Promote self resilience of communities by organizing and mobilizing them; and contributing in sustainable development through integrated, inclusive, environment friendly approach
1) Provision of WASH facilities to most disadvantaged communities in its operational areas for improving their current health status along with health and hygiene education.
2) Improve nutritional status of pregnant, neonatal, children and lactating women in the most marginalized and excluded areas of Sindh with special focus on the critical first 1000 days from a woman's pregnancy to that child's second birthday.
3) Assist communities to wrestle with natural calamities being resilient to climate change and emergencies in order to bail out from intricacies of emergency.
4) Render world class education incorporated with latest handy tools with ICT in all FRDP's schools for reaching poorest of poor for developing their future all-encompassing character building and morality
5) Strengthen Livelihood means and ways of communities to reduce their rooted poverty for their development and make them socio- economical self persistent and dependent.
6) Promote human rights especially those of children, women, laborers, PWDs and indigenous communities for their social, political and economic empowerment.
1) Commitment and Dedication for humanitarian cause
2) Respect and dignity for all
3) Do 'No Harm'
4) Honesty & Transparency
6) Gender & Cultural Sensitivity
7) Equality and Equity